Best practices and tips
Google has announced a major change expected on July 1, 2023, which includes abandoning Universal Analytics and moving to Google Analytics 4 (GA4).Although it may seem like a simple change, it is actually very significant and can have a big impact on your business.
Our workshop will focus on preparing for this transition and help you learn everything you need to be successful in using GA4. During the workshop, we will go into detail about the differences between Universal Analytics and GA4 and how to prepare for the transition. We will also show you how you can transfer data from Universal Analytics to GA4 and how you can successfully integrate it into your existing business and systems.
Overview of workshop topics:
- Proper implementation of new analytics
- Creating a plan for monitoring goals and events on the site
- How to properly analyze the data we receive and how to interpret the reports
- How we create reports for different interests and behaviors
- Connecting to external data sources such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Search console.
- How to analyze different user segments and their user experience.
The workshop is intended for everyone who deals with digital, as well as individuals who want to learn analytics, and it is essential for those who have online sales.
Note: Due to the quality of lectures and workshops, the number of places in the group is limited to 6 people.
The workshop lasts one day from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
Date: May 13, 2023.